Jonathan Roseland is a chronic entrepreneur, Biohacker, geek, writer, and salesperson who is passionate about living all aspects of life limitlessly. Jonathan's 'day job' is operating a web development and marketing firm. Jonathan has served +100 clients and consulted +30 startup companies in a variety industries ranging from real estate and lead generation to entertainment and firearms. He is also passionate about open source software, history and Trans-humanism. Jonathan hails from Colorado but is a quientessential digital nomad.
- Student of social dynamics (body language, communication, human psychology, influence and persuasion) for +10 years.
- Worked in 100% commission sales since age 14.
- The youngest banker hired by US Bank and corporate advertising executive for Dex Media in mid 2000's.
- Within 2 years of founding an entertainment marketing firm was coordinating and producing events at Denver's top nightclubs and Invesco Field at Mile High.
- Reads dozens of books a year, listens to +20 podcasts a week and watches a documentary film every day.
- Participant in an actual bank robbery.
- Almost died underwater, twice.
- Inventor of the most clever cocktail toast ever (Google it!).
Jonathan is available for consulting, speaking and coaching ($75/hourly). More info visit www.JonathanRoseland.com.