Jonathan Roseland is a chronic entrepreneur, Biohacker, geek, writer, and salesperson who is passionate about living all aspects of life limitlessly.
He is also passionate about open source software, history and Transhumanism. Jonathan hails from Colorado but is a quientessential digital nomad.
- Lived abroad for 4 years in South America and Europe.
- Student of social dynamics (body language, communication, human psychology, influence and persuasion) for +10 years.
- Worked in 100% commission sales since age 14.
- The youngest banker hired by US Bank and corporate advertising executive for Dex Media in mid 2000's. Within 2 years of founding an entertainment marketing firm was coordinating and producing events at Denver's top nightclubs and Invesco Field at Mile High.
- Reads dozens of books a year, listens to +20 podcasts a week and watches a documentary film every day.
- Created Caballo, the smart drug for cognitive capital.
- Participant in an actual bank robbery.
- Almost died underwater, twice.
- Inventor of the most clever cocktail toast ever (Google it!).
Jonathan is available for consulting, speaking and coaching ($89/hourly).