Looking for some inspiration, check out this interview with Elon Musk, a wealthy entrepreneur who's changed the world multiple times by finding the intersection of passion, discipline making hard decisions, market demand and technological innovation.
A founder of PayPal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors. A few notably Limitless character qaulities of his:
- Willingness to leave home to go where the opportunity was, the USA.
- Keeping his options open. incase he failed at his first software company, he could go back to school.
- Meeting market demand. His first company Zip2, provided solutions to big media companies that wanted to come online.
- Really big vision, inspiring very hard work. The original goal of his rocketry company, SpaceX, was to build a hydroponic garden on mars
- Understanding of delination and delegation of management. Let a CEO handle the day to day operations of Tesla Motors, until market forces demanded that he take over management of the company.
- The importance of asthetics. Spends very focused time weekly with design engineers perfecting the asthetics of his cars.
- Focus on character mentors as opposed to tactics mentors. Biography of Benjamin Franklin was major influence.
- Has great ideas at inconvenient moments. Understands that great ideas are forming in his subconcious yet emerge at inconvient moments.
- Humility, seek out and listen to negative feedback. The difficulty of getting from useful feedback from your friends. Underweight positive feedback & overweight negative feedback.
This website has +400 pages of information demystifying Lifehacking, Biohacking and Smart Drugs - that's kind of an overwhelming amount of information. As soon as you join the Limitless Mindset Community (It's free!) we give you instant access to an interactive infographic which visually breaks the widely disparate topics we cover in exhaustively in our articles, videos and podcasts.