2015 Update: After personally using brain supplements almost every day for over 5 years, the most important reason I see to try them is that they are literal gateway drugs to willpower. Willpower isn't a very sexy subject (although I tried to make it one...) but willpower is the ultimate lifehack because if you have willpower you get to have anything else you desire.
- If you don't have willpower, you probably don't realize how important it is to your happiness.
- If you don't have willpower, you won't practice the hard habits you need to practice to acquire more willpower.
- If you don't have willpower, you'll continually fail to meet your goals and you'll live a life of quiet desperation.
- If you don't have willpower, you can't get it by reading self help books or listening to inspiring podcasts. Sorry!
Smart drugs give you willpower. Fast. 25-45 minutes after consumption the Nootropic agents will cross your blood brain barrier boosting the neurotransmitters Serotonin, Dopamine and ACh which will noticeably improve your self control for 4-6 hours.
After trying over 50 different smart drugs, I found one that I call the Discipline Molecule; more than any other Nootropic I've tried, I just do 100% of what I know I should be doing when I'm on this drug. Click here to get a detailed report on this smart drug and some infotaining videos analyzing what human studies are saying about the Discipline Molecule.
Many people searching the internet for an NZT-like mind power boosting substance will find Nootropic brain supplements.
The primary reason that people have been taking Nootropic brain supplements for +40 years is too feel smarter, focus better and be more productive. FAST.
However, that's not all that Nootropics do. Checkout the list below of health, lifestyle and other practical benefits of supplementation.
A Quick Story...
I was alone in my office on a Friday night after an eventful and demanding 11 hour day working on an invoice to send out to a client.
- I was mentally juggling about 10 different projects at the moment.
- I had not had a proper meal in +7 hours.
- I was also in the middle of texting friends, solidifying our social plans for the evening.
- I was worried about a site software upgrade my hosting company was demanding.
As much as I wanted to press the invitingly blue 'Send Now' button, fire off the invoice and shut down my computer I double checked the accounting on the invoice, cross referenced my email threads with the client and caught an error that would have cost me $70.
A couple of evenings later I was on a date; savoring a meal at one of the nicer restaurants in downtown Medellin, Colombia and a surprisingly stimulating conversation with a 22 year old girl. The thought crossed my mind that my accounting 'save' was essentially paying for the rich ambiance, flavor and beauty that surrounded me.
At the time I was on a downright expensive Nootropic cocktail. Can I credit all my attention to detail, discipline and general coolness under fire to the smart drugs flowing in my veins? That's hard to say for sure... I've had enough moments while on Nootropics that my focus, attention and creativity either saved the day or delivered the rock star results that people pay me the big bucks for.
The bottom line for me is that smart drugs have delivered me an excellent ROI in productivity, imperviousness to distraction and rich life experiences.
Read more ...