In the movie 2011 movie Limitless the main character takes a clear pill (NZT) which endows superhuman mental abilities which allow for him to become a master communicator, pick up artist, and a wealthy, powerful businessman virtually overnight. While the movie is fictional, it’s certainly possible in real life to become influential, make money and achieve success relatively quickly by way of cognitive ability development, mastery of communication skills and mindset transformation.
A Quick Story...
When I first saw the movie Limitless several years ago, I was flirting with depression...
- I was broke, living on my brother's uncomfortable couch.
- I had just been through a very rough break up of a business partnership, an experience not unlike getting divorced.
- My dating and social life had gone from rockstar to zero overnight. My nights and weekends were spent watching TV on the same couch I slept every night.
- Living in a very lame suburb, I was miles from a suitable workout location. I got lazy and stopped exercising.
- Additionally, I had some legal problems with my drivers license - NOT drinking and driving - but I had lost my drivers license due to some unpaid fines from years ago and driving under revocation. I never went to jail but I had to spend a ton of time going to court and most of my disposable income dealing with the legal system.
When I saw the movie Limitless, I knew that some real life equivalent of NZT-48 had to exist and I needed to find it! Here's a photo and video gallery of my life in the past 2 years approximately... Judge for yourself whether I found it...
By the End of this Article...
You will have the tools to begin a high leverage (meaning FAST) personal development process that is holistic (meaning that you are changing your behaviors and transforming your mindset so that the change is sustainable) and quantifiable (meaning that your progress is measurable).
In a period of between a few months to several years, depending upon your learning style, budget and aptitude for personal development you could become surprisingly close to Bradley Cooper’s character Eddie Maura by focusing on improvements in the fallowing areas of your life:
- Mastery of communication skills
- Influence abilities
- Improving memory
- Cognitive ability development
- Mindset transformation
- Skill acquisition
- Knowledge acquisition
- Dietary improvements
- And dressing really sharp
Get ready to hack your reality and become Limitless!
Read more ...