Bulletproof® Upgraded™ MCT Oil
Upgrade your energy level with MCT oil, one of the highest-octane body fuels in existence. MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) are high-energy healthy fats that are so small they flow directly into cells. Other fats require special escort molecules called carnitines to be moved in to cells for energy burning, but MCTs flow directly through the cell wall with no escort for fast and easy energy. What's more, MCTs double as powerful protection against many infectious diseases. Very little MCT gets converted into body fat because MCTs are rapidly burned for energy. MCT Oil is delicious on sushi and salad.
We sell Dr. Bernd Friedlander's MCT oil because it is a certified top-of-the-line pharmaceutical grade MCT. It's perfectly extracted from glycerin and coconut oil in a time consuming process, making it the best MCT on the market. Carbon fatty acid analysis has confirmed perfect 8-10 carbon saturated fats, extremely similar to human cell walls for maximum utility to the body. It's also free of all impurities and is not diluted with any other substances, so it's more potent than other MCTs. This MCT is flavorless and liquid at room temperature, which means it's very easy to add to almost anything for an energy boost.
- Fast energy - MCT oil converts into energy much faster than other oils.*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, controlling LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and boosting HDL (good cholesterol) levels.*
- Improves the body's absorption and use of vitamin E, calcium, and magnesium.*
- Works to control harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi inside the body.*
- Serves as building blocks of healthy cell walls.*
- Very easy to add to your diet. Just mix into any smoothie, soup, or most recipes!*
- Great for your skin! MCT can be used as a moisturizer.
- No refrigeration is required. Liquid at room temperature.*
INVEST at least $200 in your own mind at the Bulletproof® Store and get a Biohacking consultation
This flowchart will help you to select something to address your own unique biohacking goals or challenges.