Rhodiola Rosea by Focus Supplements UK
Rhodiola Rosea - A High Quality Imported Arctic Herb Extract
These tablets each contain 200mg of Rhodiola Rosea - an arctic herb which is an excellent alternative to coffee. The excipients (fillers) are vegan-friendly, and we specifically chose to import this Rhodiola Rosea extract for its potency - which is reflected in our awesome customer reviews below!
Pure and 3rd party lab tested
We tested this supplement for purity in a USA lab.
Extracted from the root of the Rhodiola Rosea plant into a "done-for-you" tablet
Each tablet contains 200mg of Rhodiola Rosea root. It's constituents are 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides.
Delivered in 1-3 days to your door
We will send this out to you the same day if you order before 1pm. Delivery typically takes 1-3 days if you live in the UK or 3-7 days if you live in Europe.
100% money-back guarantee
If you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it. Most people are really happy with the quality of our Rhodiola Rosea - you can check out its reviews below.
How to take your Rhodiola Rosea:
Most people take 200mg - 400mg per day
You can easily do this with our "done-for-you" tablets, since each one contains 200mg of Rhodiola Rosea.
Recent Rhodiola Studies
- Multicenter, open-label, exploratory clinical trial with Rhodiola rosea extract in patients suffering from burnout symptoms.
- The Proliferation Enhancing Effects of Salidroside on Schwann Cells In Vitro.
- Salidroside, a Chemopreventive Glycoside, Diminishes Cytotoxic Effect of Cisplatin in Vitro.
- Immunopotentiating significance of conventionally used plant adaptogens as modulators in biochemical and molecular signalling pathways in cell mediated processes.
- Inhibiting ROS-TFEB-Dependent Autophagy Enhances Salidroside-Induced Apoptosis in Human Chondrosarcoma Cells.
- The Protective Effect of Salidroside on Hypoxia-Induced Corpus Cavernosum Smooth Muscle Cell Phenotypic Transformation.
Supplement or Drug
- Pill or Capsule
- Powder or Food Supplement