Limitless Mindset Podcast
In this episode you will learn how to become a human Google, who can instantly remember thousands of obscure details, facts, anecdotes or stories within 3 seconds. This podcast will demonstrate and most importantly break down a shockingly simple, bizarre and surprisingly fun memory system for hardwiring strong neuronal pathways between your short and long term memories. I share a hilarious yet very true story about a sovereign nation in modern times that declared a war against birds and then lost that war. Also why working hard and working smart is not enough to get ahead in the business world anymore along with the applied neuroscience behind why an ambitious, smart person can in a few short years become a burnt out and unhappy with their career and how to make sure that dosen't happen to you!
Download this episode (MP3 - Google Drive)
- How memory systems maximize your conscious mind's search engines.
- The storage space size of the entire mind vs the RAM of the conscious mind.
- Absurd and bizarre visual associations.
- Significant life event neuronal associations.
- Environmental neuronal associations.
- The disastrous Australian Emu War.
- Analysis of the applied neuroscience behind career burnout syndrome.
- A very stupid platitude: "Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
- Comparison of coffee and brain supplements.
Joshua Foer (U.S.A Memory Champion) Inteview:
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
Resources and Links:
Piracatam and Excelerol
Bulletproof™ Upgraded™ Coffee from the Bulletproof Executive Blog
How to Use Memory Systems for Recalling Facts, Antidotes and Stories like a Sauvante
Coffee Vs Nootropics: 7 Reasons to Switch
Why Working Hard and Working Smart is NOT Enough: Applied Neuroscience and Career Burnout