Limitless Mindset Podcast
We interview Dr. Gary Small, one of the foremost experts on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia prevention. Dr. Small has written 6 books, is a professor of psychiatry and director of the UCLA Longevity Center at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior. He has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning American, PBS, and CNN.
Download this episode (MP3 - right click to Save as a link)
Download this episode (MP3 - Google Drive)
In this episode we discuss:
- The 4 significant brain aging health factors; diet, aerobic exercise, brain exercise & stress management.
- 'Look, Snap, Connect' a memory system to fight the effects of aging on our memory.
- Alzheimer's onset symptoms vs normal human absentmindedness.
- Dual N-Back Software and working memory.
- Jonathan's stress busting, brain health cocktial: Red wine & Green tea.
Resources & Links:
iBRAIN Surviving the Technological Alteration of the Modern Mind
The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life
'The Memory Bible: An Innovative Strategy For Keeping Your Brain Young' New York Times Bestseller
Dual N-Back Software
'Your Brain on Google' Study by Dr. Small
|Dr. Small on Social Media:|
Videos: Dr. Small interview with Matt Lauer on USA Today