Limitless Mindset Podcast
This episode covers some powerful tools to accelerate your language learning, how to be charming in a language you barely know and I finish up by sharing two awesomely embarrassing moments of culture shock.
Download this episode as an Audio (MP3 - Google Drive)
In This Episodes We Discuss:
- Remembering Your Dreams Made Easy with Evernote
- For those learning Spanish: Podcast Episode #13 Travel Hacking Central America, has more lifehacks specificially for Spanish.
- The relationship between Nueroplasticity, language learning and personal development.
- The perisylvian cortex of the left hemisphere of the brain.
- Why total immersion is not enough to master a language.
- Smartphone apps for accelerated language learning
- Solving the inefficient learning process:
- Memory systems for forign language grammar and vocabulary
- The importance of memory system visualization rules while using SuperMemo.
- Jonathan's Spanish visualization rules.
- Anchoring associations to break through social language 'glass ceilings'
- Daily cognitve training regimen:
- What I learned from a Brazilian about languages and emotional tonality.
- How to be charming in languages you barely know.
- Charming and friendly sayings in 12 different languages.
Listener Shout Out: William Campbell's Recommendation on LinkedIN
"I have been abundantly blessed by Jonathans Podcast, Limitless Mindset. As a sales professional, I am always on the look out for innovative ways to improve my approach, my ethics, my habits etc. His podcast are always very practical and helpful in these areas and I would recommend them to any professional. Not every podcast may apply to you, but surely most will!"
Resources & Products:
Videos: Self Monitoring, Keeping Your 'Head In the Game' and Dual N-Back