- IQ - problem solving, reasoning and learning ability;
Uses for BrainPower® training
The gains in IQ, short term memory and executive functioning resulting from training strongly transfer to:
- Goal focus: the ability to attend to, and keep on track with your goals, and not be distracted.
- Self control: the will power to overcome impulses, distractions and temptations.
- Short term memory gains: the ability to hold in mind & manage more information.
- IQ gains: the ability to reason, problem solve and make intelligent decisions.
- Brain fitness: your overall level of mental health, power and efficiency.
Many people also report major clarity and quicker thought processes, as well as gains in insight and creativity.
I'm interested in brain fitness. The claim in the website was that my working memory performance and IQ would increase by 40% and 15 IQ points. I got more than a 50% improvement in my memory and a 12 point IQ increase. After training with WM Pro I noticed a lot of benefits – better focus and more mental efficiency, and better problem solving. My short term memory definitely improved.
Mark Jacobs, Lake Charles, LA
Mind Power Products
Multi User License (Up to 3 Separate PCs/Devices): $34.99