This article originally appeared on PowderCity.com
'Tis the season to feel a little under the weather.
Every year as the seasons pass and the leaves change colors most people anticipate getting sick but getting through it anyways.
- They will be sniffling and dabbing their runny nose frequently.
- Their stomachs will grumble with nausea.
- Their sinuses will get blocked up with mucus.
- They'll toss and turn in bed for hours before finally sleeping badly for a few hours.
- They'll be tormented by migraines.
- They'll cancel their weekend social plans so that they can sleep extra.
- If they get sick they'll double or triple dose on the dayQuil, nyQuil or Paracetamol.
- They'll maybe even spend some long hours kneeling before the porcelain throne.
I'll suggest you can totally avoid this suffering this winter if you spend a bit of attention (and money) fortifying your immune system.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
In this article I'm going to give you some really effective Biohacks for staying healthy during this winter. If you hate getting sick during the winter and losing productive days, you're definitely going to want to implement these Biohacks.