In the film Inception, a team of espionage agents are highly compensated by multi-nationals to manipulate people through their dreams. Lucid Dreaming is the closest thing outside of the silver screen to this. It's not hyperbole when I say that lucid dreaming can and will make your REM sleeping hours the most vividly exciting part of your day. A few examples of my highly vivid and memorable experiences:
- Being a dictator of an underwater society.
- Falling through the center of the earth and experiencing zero gravity.
- Escaping from a version of Hell that would make any video game designer jealous.
- Epic Matrix-esque Kung Fu battles with swords, light sabers and machine guns.
- Hanging out on luxury yacht that would make Jay-Z proud.
- Making love to Lara Croft from Tomb Raider.
- Being attacked by a giant killer manta ray in the ocean.
- Rock climbing caverns with family.
- Skydiving with Neil Patrick Harris, after hitting on hot German girls (yes, I know he's gay, I'm obviously a big fan of Barney Stinson).
- Driving incredibly irresponsibly in high performance cars.
- Interacting with loved ones who passed away years ago.
- Personal consultations with Winston Churchill.
- Fighting giant bugs, Starship Troopers style!
- Speed dating grandmas.
This article will present methodologies for maximizing the entertainment value and personal development benefits from dreaming.
Lucid Dreaming is my 'coolest' lifehack. Why? It takes what is usually unproductive, forgetful time and turns it into world class entertaining adventures and opportunities for introspection. It really does also have some cross over benefits to real life personal development (explained below). While there's a few products that enhance it, Lucid Dreaming is free.
You face a red pill/blue pill moment dear reader, a dream life of adventure is not for everyone, so you may want stop reading NOW before being sucked into this surreal world of danger, sex, misbehaving physics and confusing conversations with your unconscious.Add a comment