Limitless Mindset Podcast
In this episode we will explain the essential mental function of neuroplasticity and 5 ways to increase it. We share Woody's personal experience with neuroplasticity phenomenon and in the badass story we hear about Jonathan's disastrous first time spear gun fishing.
In this episode we discuss:
- How neuroplasticity is the chemical process of personal development.
- Human echolocation as form of neuroplasticity.
- Insights from the 'father' of neuroplasticity, Dr. Michael Merzenich.
- Woody's story of phantom limb phenomenon.
- The importance of fitness in regards to neuroplasticity.
- Music and neuroplasticity.
- Software for hacking neuroplasticity.
Resources and links:
Wikipedia article on Dr. Michael M. Merzenich, Professor Emeritus Neuroscientist
Wikipedia article on Neuroplasticity
Buddha's Brain: Neuroplasticity and Meditation
Human Echolocation Report
Neuroscience of Music – How Music Enhances Learning Through Neuroplasticity
Physical Exercise and Brain Health
Partially Examined Life Podcast