Recently I've been researching some Nootropics that you may not have heard of before; Bromantane, Cerebroslyn, Cortexin, Ladastan, Mildronate...
These are from an interesting new vendor that I've vetted, NootropicSpot.com. Check out their site and you'll see a number of Nootropics and performance enhancers that are maybe a bit foreign to you. To me at least these are European exotics, they are all branded and manufactured in either Russia or different European countries. I'll explain a little later why this is appealing to me as veteran Nootropics user.
Full disclosure: I have a mutually beneficially relationship with NootropicSpot.com. Almost weekly I am solicited by vendors, manufacturers and marketers of various Biohacking products and 80% of them don't exhibit the basic indicators of credibility of someone I'd like to buy things from that may alter my brain chemistry.
- There is a real person behind the company, Sergey who seems to be nice fellow.
- Their products are created in GMP labs, branded and verified by certificate of analysis.
- Their pricing is very competetive, they offer Noopept capsules, for example starting at $18 and they offer Phenotropil, the famously potent smart drug Phenylpiracetam at just 75 cents/per capsule.
- They have a phone number you can call.
- They have solid refund policy.
- Currently they offer free shipping, on offers over $79.
- They are crypto-friendly; it's an increasingly good idea to do your biohacking shopping as anonymously as possible. They accept Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies.
As Biohackers we have a bit of weak spot for novelty, especially pharmacological novelty, smart drugs that might work a little different than the things we've tried before.
However, pharmacological novelty is not always good and it is not for everyone, amongst Biohackers there's a spectrum of risk tolerance. Similarly, amongst Nootropics and performance enhancers there's a spectrum of risk profiles. Not all Nootropics are equally safe and benign.